Real Estate Social Media Lead Generation
Lead generation and how to accomplish it; this is, perhaps, the best statement to sum up today’s B2Bs marketing efforts. How do you attract the best-quality leads? For most businesses, it all comes down to social media. There are plenty of ways to generate leads using social media, and building relationships is usually at the top of the list.
Here’s how to go about starting your social media lead generation journey:
- If you haven’t done so already, join some social media communities so you engage with others who are in your business. There’s no better way to advance your business than through the exchange of ideas with other like-minded individuals.
- Consider your call to action. Social media is all about creating and building relationships and building trust within your social media community. In other words, be careful about your calls to action. Here’s how you may want to handle it:
- Throw a thought-worthy question out there and encourage others to give their feedback. There’s no better way to start a great conversation with link-minded individuals in your social media community.
Once you have established those important relationships and have built trust, ask your readers to click on a link that takes them to your blog or content.
- Encourage readers to post comments on your blog and ask them to share your content with their friends.
- Once you have established yourself within a social media community, you can slowly begin to get leads and then go from there by sending them your marketing materials. In other words, instead of trying to sell your products or services through a tweet or two, get your leads through your social media sources first.
- Consider asking your community to look at your landing pages for interesting and informational content. Once there, you can approach them with a number of marketing tools, from banner ads to calls to action. This is where your leads begin.
- To experience the most success in your lead generation efforts, keep your social media content informative and interesting; not aggressive and sales-directed. Remember: it is all about building relationships so people will trust you enough to pay attention to your calls to action.
Start and Grow Your Real Estate Career With Us
Agents are discovering VIP Realty’s unique approach to systems, lead generation, branding and client retention. And, of course, there is our online leads system – as many as you can handle (and no cold calling EVER). Whether you’re a newcomer to real estate or a veteran who wants to grow your business, VIP Realty’s proven career building practices and in-house support system are sure to help you achieve success!